- Phone: 512.636.0659
- Website: Link
- Location: 8731 Shoal Creek Blvd. Austin, TX 78757
The HypnoBirthing® childbirth method is as much a philosophy of birth as it is a technique for achieving a satisfying, relaxing, and stress-free method of birthing.
HypnoBirthing® teaches you, along with your birthing companion, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body’s own natural relaxation and thus lessen or even eliminate discomfort and the need for medication. When a woman is properly prepared for childbirth and when mind and body are in harmony, nature is free to function in the same well-designed manner that it does with all other creatures.
You will learn:
- Everything you need to know to achieve safer, easier, and more comfortable birth.
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labor.
- What’s wrong with labor as it exists with most other childbirth methods.
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome.
- How your body is naturally designed to conceive, nurture and birth your baby with ease and comfort.
- Natural ways to bring your body into labor without artificial chemical induction .
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene, and joyful rather than tense and stressful.
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard physical pushing.
- To use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that most mirrors the way that nature intended.
- Practice in deep relaxation during and between uterine surges.
- The importance of prenatal and perinatal bonding.
- Why women in other cultures have birthings almost entirely free of discomfort.